I have a background in Construction and Finance, which go hand and hand in the real estate industry. My husband Tyler and I started a construction company, Dickinson General Contracting in 2008.
By owning a construction company for the last 7 years I am able to really see the potential in a fixer upper home or a raw piece of land. I think it is a great advantage for a client to have construction experience and design brought into their real estate transaction. I listen to my clients needs and have a real love for property and the island.
I am thankful for this opportunity to be a mother and a business owner in the "most beautiful place on earth"
Facts about me
- Specializes in North and South Kona
- Owns construction company Dickinson General Contracting , winner of Kona Kohala chamber of commerce Pualu award for Innovation in 2015
- Active member in Alii Networkers, BNI, Past district Zone chair for Hawaii island Lions, Past president of Kaloko Lions club, member of Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce, the NFIB, The West Hawaii Association of Realtors and the National Association of realtors.
- Winner of the SBA’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015
- Named in Hawaii Business magazines “Black Book Execs you need to know for 2015”
- Have a TV series on the Do it yourself network (DYI) called "Building Hawaii"